Thursday, October 22, 2015

Big Loose Curls: Nume Curling Wand Deal!

Big Loose Curls: Nume Curling Wand Deal! 


 

Ladies! I had to jump on here and share the latest Nume wand i have been using the last couple weeks for big loose curls! I ordered the Magic 32mm Nume wand and i have been loving it. Its swivels at the end so you never get tied up in the chord and comes with a glove for heat protection so you wont burn your hand as youre curling your hair.  I love that its healthier for your hair and gives extra shine because its 100% titanium.  GOOD news is Nume is offering ANY WAND for $26 dollars today! I recommend this wand but you can also select a different one that works for your hair length and style. I love bigger curls so i went with the 32mm which is 1 inch thick.  You can check out the photo i snapped quickly last week after styling my hair in 5 minutes only the top layer while i was testing it out.  I am so happy with this selection and excited to share that this $149 wand is only $26 from now until October 25th! So hurry on over and scoop one up! Comes with a trial shampoo and conditioner too!




Click here for the link & be sure to use code NUMEFORME: WANDS

No comments:

Post a Comment