Thursday, February 12, 2015

What We Love: Shop Baby Girl

What We Love: Shop Baby Girl


Okay ladies, I have beeen putting together some fun posts for little lady baby clothes now that we have a sweet princess on the way its time to get serious.  I have always dreamed of dressing a girl and all the fun accessories that come along with it! I cant wait for bows, headbands, turbans, beanies, necklaces/bracelets, scarves, sweaters, kimonos/ponchos, shoes and the "works".. and lets talk about those cute dresses!!?! I have some fun pieces to show you all and some great shops to share!.

^^^I LOVE polkadots and this little dress is perfection.. its covered in cuteness, from the bow to the polkadots to those cute sleeves! Comes with bloomers (:   This dress was sent to us c/o Lucy Lemon Shop who is kindly offering my readers 20% off with code: TESSA20  (take advantage of that guys!! SO adorable!). Follow along on instagram:@lucylemonshop or facebook: facebook.com/lucylemonshop^^^

^^^ These adorable bloomers are seriously so cute, anything with gold im drooling over right now. They were sent to us c/o Minouche Clothing and we cant wait to get them on our little one. I think printed bloomers are just too adorable underneathe a cute dress or shirt. They sell tons of fun prints so be sure to check them out. ^^^

^^^ Beginning my headband collection with some cute newborn (0-3 month) bows, hearts, and flowers. Im smitten with these soft colors, and those gold hearts are so much fun! These were sent to us by Little Winter Shop and they have a great selection of felt bows, fabric patterns, bow clips, headwraps etc. We all know these dainty accessories do a wonder for a little girls outfit.  Check out their instagram: @littlewintershop ^^^

^^^Little dress i scored at Baby Gap a couple months back. I love those teeny tiny polka dots and the sleeves^^^

^^^These navy bloomers are a fun print and are also c/o Minouche Clothing ^^^

^^^This adorable flutter sleeve striped dress was sent to us c/o Baby Be Happy and i am obsessed! They have a new line coming out that I'll share with you guys in the Spring/Summer. I just love these little itty bitty dresses that have a vintage feel and are all hand made! So special! Follow along their shop here: Facebook: www.facebook.com/babybehappy

Instagram: instagram.com/babybehappy.megan/   ^^^^

^^^This gorgeous ruffle blush blanket you've been seeing in the photos above was sent to us c/o All That Ruffle and i cant even tell you how pretty it is! I am definitely going to wrap my little angel up in this on the daily. (see below as well). Its pretty big and they have tons of colors! im dying over their lavender one as well!



^^^can you tell i love flutter sleeves and lace?! This Little Winter Shop headband bow matches perfectly with the light blush pink and ivory lace. ^^^

^^^ Okay if you dont know this by now, im a sucker for pom pom beanies, well really anything pom pom i pretty much love.  This sweet newborn beanie will be on my little lady on repeat. This was sent to us c/o Le Petit Mouton (means: little sheep in french) and they have adorable girly bow beanies as well. Check them out.


I hope you enjoyed browsing through some darling ALL HAND MADE pieces!! I cant wait to share more with you. For now happy shopping ladies!

I would love to hear what some of your favorite little girl shops are??!

XO

1 comment: