Monday, July 7, 2014

4th Of July In Photos

4th Of July In Photos

I hope you ladies had a great Fourth of July! We had the best weekend and i'll be sure to share more with you later on. For now i just wanted to share a few pics from our 4th of July at San Clemente beach with our closest friends and their littles.  We've gone to San Clemente for the 4th for probably the last 3 years and love how fun it is. My best friend's husband is a life guard so we get the best spot to hang out at all day long and watch the fire works that go off right off the pier and the reflection on the water is STUNNING.  My friends have even gone out on surf boards right underneath the fireworks, i have yet to brave the chilly ocean water..maybe next year (i say that every year) lol.  We hung out and ate fruit and cookies, played with the babers in the sand and just enjoyed each others company. Later on we tucked our litte one in and cuddled up on the couch with a movie and baja fresh..our favorite date night in.  
 Its such a blessing to have best friends who share such a deep love and passion for Jesus and their families. My best friend Kelly's son is 5 months older than mine, and this gorgeous little girl below is my friend Katie's baby girl and she is only 7 months or so younger that Cash, & then my other best friend Ashley is 6 months pregnant with their first baby girl.  Its so special to share our lives with each other and have our families be so close & our kids grow up together.




 ^^^Theres nothing better than friends who love your family like their own. ^^^

^^^So sweet^^^





XO



2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I LOVE it! And so weird but I was at the same beach for the 4th, small world... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi love ! you are so sweet, thank you! And glad you like it!! How funny, we love san clemente!!! I hope one day well get to cross paths!

      Delete