Monday, February 18, 2013

15 Week Pregnancy Update

15 Week Pregnancy Update:





How far along: 15 weeks

Symptoms: more engergy this week. I was sick with the flu and miserable in bed. I stopped taking my nausea medication this week and I haven't had any more nausea! WAHOO! My boobs seem to have grown even more (they started doubling at just 5 weeks pregnant). My veins are starting to show more all over my tummy and breasts due to increased blood volume (common symptom of pregnancy.. goes away after the baby is born). I had a little break out on my back and chest area over the last couple weeks, this is due to hormones during pregnancy, a lot of women get break outs on their face as well but thankfully that hasnt happened with this pregnancy.  Its clearing up and I havent seen anything new so thats a good sign that pregnancy symptom was short lived. YES!. I am still hungry all the time.  I've gotten use to the heightened sense of smell, finally.  Headaches still coming and going. Peeing less in the middle of the night. Less digestive issues this week FINALLY. So I started taking my prenatal vitamin again instead of kid chewables. YAY! I've been experiencing round ligament pain a little bit but less than I had it last week.  Thank God. I get really uncomfortable when I sit for to long lately. I'm still very very bloated.

 Belly button in or out: its beginning to go a little flat when im full but its still in.

Wedding rings on or off: on

Cravings: same as the past few weeks, citrus anything and fruit. No food adversions.

Excited for: baby to move, our upcoming babymoon, and 20 week appointment when the Dr. will confirm we are having a boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment